Signal is looking for a Marketing intern to join our team in Chicago. This is an opportunity to get real-world experience in a high-growth, marketing technology company. If you are super smart, incredibly organized, and have a passion for learning all aspects of marketing, and have top-notch problem solving skills, this could be a fit for you.
Our Signal summer internships are paid, and will run for 10 weeks beginning in early June.
So, what would you be doing?
- Project Management - Work with the sales, customer success, and product teams to complete marketing projects and organize the knowledge sharing process.
- Product Marketing - Work across functional groups to develop competitive analyses, marketing collateral, and educational trainings for use internally and externally
- Marketing Analytics - Assist with creating reports that measure marketing performance, such as tracking channels and conversions for various marketing initiatives
- Content Generation - Write copy for our blog, social media, email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and other marketing communications.
- Inbound marketing - Assist in planning and executing marketing campaigns via email and web channels in support of events, webinars, surveys, demand generation, product launches, and customer engagement.
What do we need from you?
- You should be nearing graduation, a recent college graduate, or the equivalent in a marketing, journalism, library sciences, economics, or other relevant degree program.
- You have strong research and analytical skills.
- You’re team oriented, and find satisfaction in collaborating with and helping others.
- You’re comfortable in the gray areas, prioritizing multiple, changing priorities and operating with a sense of urgency.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- You’re available to work on-site in our Chicago offices, for 10 weeks from June – August, Monday – Friday during business hours.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for like minded Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are a pretty nice person on top of all of it. You get that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what’s asked of you, live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
How to apply:
Interested? Well, send your resume via the link below. The company and team we’re building is important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our team. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet qualifications and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.