The successful candidate will be enrolled in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media and content marketing. We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes in the or you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Flexible to accommodate school schedule. Typical business hours between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m Monday through Friday. Minimum of 20 hours per week up to 40.
Student must be enrolled in internship program through an accredited university.
What you will do and learn in this internship:
● Create image graphics for blogs, social, emails
○ +Skills: Adobe PhotoShop and personal design portfolio
● Assist in setting up back-end workflows for email campaigns and landing page form submissions
○ +Skills: marketing automation in Marketo and SalesForce
● Schedule approved social media posts and blog articles with properly tagged URLs and optimized images
○ +Skills: HootSuite and WordPress
● Assist in managing marketing events by helping find vendors, schedule shipments and print orders, gather lead and meeting information from attendees and enter information into SFDC
○ +Skills: events marketing, project management, SalesForce
● Optimize and maintain website content with descriptions and tagged URLs for SEO and Google Analytics improvement
○ +Skills: WordPress, SEO strategy, Google Analytics
● Assist in tracking marketing-influenced deals and opportunities in SalesForce to ensure records are mapped back to the proper campaigns when applicable
○ +Skills: demand generation and marketing funnel reporting
● Assist in organizing printed collateral in the office and digital content online
○ +Skills: organization