Kalderos is seeking a Marketing Intern who is looking to support Kalderos content marketing operations while attaining a fast-paced experiential learning opportunity.
Being part of a company that is literally changing the world of big Pharma is cool but helping to build and maintain a clientele that will support one of Chicago’s next Unicorns is career changing. We have an ambitious goal: to redefine how the business of healthcare performs. With grit, determination, and creativity, we are solving the most complex problems for the largest pharmaceutical companies in the United States.
With the goal of being crowned king of the Drug Discount Manager category, it is essential that Kalderos moves rapidly to launch a new version of our core product, Grappa, that will allow Kalderos to expand our auditing and point-of-sale chargeback functions to additional discount programs large US pharma companies participate in. In addition, government focus on drug pricing means solutions that enable new ways of facilitating discounted pricing between the manufacturer and the patient must be designed, developed, and launched rapidly as we continue to service our existing clients with efficient, organized, and performant data management solutions.
By enabling new types of direct-to-patient and value-based pricing arrangements to be implemented, and by building a smart infrastructure that ensures the right price or discount be applied to the right transaction, we have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something that benefits patients (and is financially rewarding for the team members who help make it happen.)
As our Marketing Intern, you will be critical to ensuring the success of our internal communications and content creation as we address some of the most complex challenges in healthcare.
- Internal communication: Activities support continued success of Q4 OKR of “create employee communication plan including town halls, email newsletters and other communication as appropriate.
- Write content for and send bi-weekly newsletter.
- Build deck and coordinate logistics for bi-weekly standup.
- Work with marketing/leadership team on content and logistics for quarterly town hall.
- Consolidate feedback and questions from
internal communication activities.
- Content creation: Activities support 2020 marketing objectives 1-3, including retaining and growing current customers.
- Develop content, including blog posts, as needed.
- Assist with creation of customer success marketing materials, including a newsletter, from inception.
- Work with design to create content landing pages.
- Assist, as needed, with content development for Kalderos corporate website.
- Assist with logistics of events and sponsorships, including ordering of supplies and collateral and, when local,
set up and tear down.
- Other marketing activities, as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Please provide 2-3 writing samples.
- Must have a current GPA above 3.0.
- Should be currently enrolled in a graduate program.
- Can work 10-15 hours onsite.
- Excellent Compensation.
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture.
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills.
- Cross functional training opportunities.
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team.
- You are comfortable working at a company that celebrates failure, and rewards success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your colleagues love working with you. Your manager cannot understand how they ever lived without you.
- You can set operational targets and coordinate a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets.
- You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers.
- You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
- You cannot stand political games between departments and do not want to work for a company where inside politics drive actions rather than what’s best for the customer.
- You are a collaborative, hardworking, problem solver, who leads by example.
- You are way above average, and only want to work at a place that is nowhere near average.
- You understand that you would not be successful without the team, and you are grateful to your team members who participated in the company and your success.
- You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life, and you are willing to accept areas where you could be better.
- You are willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.
Read Full Job Description