About Lead Marketing Intern
We are looking for an experienced marketing whiz to take a leadership role in our company. You will be responsible for all things related to brand strategy and user acquisition. The marketing lead organizes creative campaigns and promotional events that align with current customer trends and requirements, in order to make a difference in the success of our company. This is a 3-month internship program that will convert to a full-time position as head of marketing.
To thrive in this role, an ideal candidate should:
- Thrive in fast-paced, energetic environments; you can control the conversation(s)
- Ambitious self-starter with a passion for all things marketing, who knows how to create significant brand awareness and buzz around an exciting, innovative product.
- High aspirations to lead a marketing team all the way from Series A to IPO.
- Challenge and adapt; craft a vision and fight for it, but be ready to handle whatever comes your way.
- Formulate and develop perceptive and efficient marketing strategies to meet business goals related to user growth and acquisition
- Plan, develop and execute strategies to improve our marketing funnel (awareness, consideration, acquisition, retention)
- Evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures through market research
- Generate marketing progress reports and utilize data to optimize campaigns
- Play a key role in investor outreach, meetings, and due diligence
- Oversee all things related to new product development (ideation, design, testing, implementation)
- Monitor campaign progress and performance using a variety of metrics, and report on performance.
- Active role in company objectives and goals (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- At least four years of professional experience with marketing and/or brand strategy
- Adept understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Outstanding skills in organization, communication, and people skills.
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
Desired, but not required:
- Financial services and startup experience
- Experience managing and hiring interns and entry-level employees
- Experience with tools including Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Slack, Notion, Google docs, Sketch, Microsoft suite.