Marketing Operations Intern at VelocityEHS
The Marketing Operations Intern is a member of the Marketing Department that executes, or otherwise supports, the department’s digital marketing strategies. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, you will use a variety of tools and techniques to expand and explore new approaches to existing problems. The role features a wide latitude of experiences ranging from directly communicating with prospects, analyzing and improving data, to research and testing. To succeed in this position, you will need to be analytically mindful with impeccable attention to detail and a passion to understand how systems and processes are used to drive lead generation, demand generation, website analytics, database management, reporting, marketing automation, and more.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork, and follow-through. If you have these qualities, check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARENT LIMITED TO:
Engage with our prospects
- Review, respond, and route inbound emails to the appropriate stakeholders
- Assist in the development, testing, and execution of lead generation campaigns
Improve our database
- Gather, cleanse, and import information onto incomplete records in the marketing database leveraging various marketing
- Identify and work to resolve potential conflicts resulting from duplication, disparity, decay, or misattributions
- Identify and execute account prospecting activities throughout other daily projects
- Process requests for updating email preferences, and personal information updates in a timely manner
Research and refine our understandings of prospect demographics
- Assist in the research and refinement of industry/persona profiles that support the daily functions of the marketing team
- Assist in the collection and organization of data used for monthly reporting using Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, as well
as other marketing technologies and systems
- Assist with QA testing of marketing automations, data integrity, process documentations, and other activities
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
• Current student working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field
• Minimum 1+ years of general work experience.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Interested in database management tasks: list manipulation, quality assurance, & data hygiene
• Possess an eager interest to learn and adapt to new technologies, processes, and workflows
• Proficient with Microsoft products: Excel & PowerPoint
• Strong ability to identify and solve problems even with missing or incomplete data
• Highly organized, the ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines on multiple projects at once
• Detail oriented with a strong analytical mind
• Thrives in an open, collaborative environment and prioritizes company culture and teamwork
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
• Experience in marketing, sales, support, or other publicly facing roles
• Experience with technology, digital marketing, or operations
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.