Marketing Operations Intern
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
We are seeking a smart, self-motivated, and resourceful individual to join our Digital Marketing Operations team as a Marketing Operations Intern. This intern will learn about the execution of mobile offer programs and campaigns, as well as have the opportunity to work on digital menu boards and other types of digital signage as part of the restaurant experience team. This individual will work closely with the Marketing Operations team which is responsible for successful and accurate campaign deployments. The intern will also learn about cross-functional process management and optimization as it relates to digital programs within the agency.
- Conducts campaign operations tasks for mobile app/offers product and digital/interactive signage.
- Traffic local campaigns including:
- Assisting in the scheduling and executing push notification campaigns.
- Implementing and verifying tracking elements.
- Digital asset management
- Support Marketing Operations team during active campaigns and assist with overflow work as necessary.
- Ensure campaign and project execution meets the highest standards of quality.
- Take part in the quality assurance of campaigns and programs.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams on problem solving related to campaign deployment in a timely manner.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Current student working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field
- Minimum 1+ years of general work experience. Experience in technology and digital operations a plus
- Passion for mobile and the digital industry
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Extremely organized with an impeccable eye for detail
- Reliable for efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, repetitive environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Effective problem solver and able to navigate through any situation
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and identify operational opportunities
- A commitment to exceptional service and delivery
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.