Marketing Operations Intern at Showpad
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Marketing Operations intern role will be responsible for supporting the global Operations and Marketing functions. You will be introduced to a variety of tools and technologies as well as have the opportunity to explore advanced Marketing and Operational concepts. Projects could include Marketing KPI report creation, data analysis, and improvements to our internal Lead Routing & Scoring processes. You will have exposure to many facets of marketing and to our global Showpad teams.
Key Responsibilities as a Marketing Operations Intern at Showpad
- Develop a process to leverage and share learnings and insights from one team/market/channel
- Assist the Lead Generation and Go-to-Market teams in making data-driven decisions to improve and report on campaign performance
- Compile Marketing performance metrics from different technology platforms and provide the Marketing team and leadership with updated reports
- Generate campaign target lists based upon specified criteria
- Execute updates to our Salesforce Automation system
- Manage workflows and statuses of data requests
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Strong Excel knowledge is essential (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Conditional Formatting)
- Familiarity with Google Drive (Slide, Docs, Sheets)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete multiple tasks with an attention to detail
- Capability to work independently in a fast paced team environment
- Strong organization skills - managing small projects or multiple tasks
- Junior or senior level course work in college
- Major in Marketing, Business, Operations, or other business discipline
- Previous work experience
- Prior usage or training in Salesforce.com or Marketo / Hubspot
- Willingness to learn and search for creative solutions
- Relevant experience or course work in marketing analytics
- Strong interest in building tools and processes to improve our marketing strategy