- Analyzing internal company data and preparing business intelligence reports.
- Conducting market research about competitors and prospective partners.
- Evaluating current business processes at SMS Assist and designing new systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Providing project management support for independent and cross-functional projects (e.g., drafting project plans, coordinating stakeholder work streams, identifying and managing project risks, etc.).
- Contributing to high-impact discussions about the company’s vision and strategy.
- Identify prospective go-to-market product partnerships.
- Advanced Verbal Communication Skills
- Advanced Written Communication Skills
- Advanced Teamwork Skills
- Advanced Prioritization Skills
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Advanced or intermediate proficiencies in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Tableau
People Management Skills
- Not applicable to this role
- MBA student with anticipated graduation in 2020 or 2021
- Experience with corporate strategy management, investment banking, or technology consulting
- Experience with (and proclivity for) data-driven decision making
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.