The Role: The Morningstar Summer Internship Program for Technologists is accepting applicants graduating in 2023. Successful applicants will be assigned meaningful work suitable for their background. The program advisors and mentors will meet with you regularly to identify and develop your summer goals. Summer interns have the opportunity to apply directly to the Morningstar Development Program after graduation. All positions are based in our Chicago office.
- Join a Morningstar Agile squad to help address business problems through thoughtful research, analysis, and creative thinking in an individual project.
- Collaborate on a ten-week-long group case study and present the results to senior leaders, stakeholders, and managers.
- Participate in training sessions with Morningstar employees across the company spectrum, building a foundation of knowledge to develop throughout your Morningstar career.
- An outstanding academic record.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Coding skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt well to different situations and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Currently enrolled in full-time bachelor's degree program, graduating in 2023, preferably studying Computer Science.
- A resume is required to apply.
**Please be sure to include the word "Resume" in the name of the resume you upload to your application on the front page.