.Net Engineer Internship at CSG
As the one of largest business support solutions (BSS) provider, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base and across market segments. Join an elite team of industry leading professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
Org Specific Context:
As part of the Ascendon internship program candidates will develop, test and debug C# code in an agile environment. You will work closely with senior team members to gain hands on experience in modern software development techniques and methodologies. The program will offer you the opportunity to work in several areas of the Ascendon product in support of 2020 strategic initiatives and gain exposure to and experience in front end, back end and SQL Server and ElasticSearch development while creating specflow in an Acceptance Test Driven Development environment.
Key Areas of Responsibilities/Recruitments:
- Must possess a desire to learn, a drive to improve and a natural curiosity about how things work and why things are done in a certain way
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot software solutions for new and existing products
- Test product offerings prior to going to market
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis to pass along important information and to ensure the design and implementation details conform to client specified guidelines
- Demonstrable technical problem solving skills. Testing experience is a plus
- Document and process defect, resolution, and workaround records. Familiarity with JIRA is a plus.
- Requires a strong work ethic, a commitment to excellent customer service and teamwork, and the ability to integrate rapidly with an existing team
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical levels
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related field
- Ability to work full-time out of our Chicago Office from June- August