Operations Intern (Summer - Fall)
Infutor Data Solutions the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions. Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
Infutor was formed in 2003, as a compiler of mass telephone and referential data assets. Since then, Infutor Data Solutions has grown into a full-service provider, producing world-class data solutions, which empower businesses to make critical, strategic decisions. In 2016, Infutor received a large strategic investment led by the growth equity team at Norwest Venture Partners, a global multi-stage investment firm with more than $6 billion in capital under management.
Infutor’s headquarters are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. with offices in Fort Myers, FL., and San Rafael de Escazú, Costa Rica.
As an Operations Intern you will support the Sales and Marketing teams with various on-going and one-time projects. These projects have a significant impact on our business functions, both large and small in scale.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Operations Intern, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Operations with projects in conjunction with Salesforce.com
- Partner with the Finance & Operations teams in the implementation of Billing and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) systems
- Partner with Operations to increase focus on data integrity in Salesforce.com
- Data Analysis and Communicating Results
Qualifications and Skills
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To be actively pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or other research-related majors preferred
- Previous Office experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-driven and intellectually curious
- 6-7 month commitment
- Ability to work 20 hours per week
Benefits and Perks
- Gain critical, hands-on experience in Sales, Accounting/Finance & cross-department functions
- Learn from the Consumer Identity Management experts
- Develop solutions and strategies that solve real business problems
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Experience first-hand working in a growing, “start-up” environment
- Potential for Full-Time employment
- Free fitness facility on-site
- Company sponsored events and much more!