What is iManage U?
**Please note: We are currently working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office.
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 7th and will run through Friday, August 13th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern on our People Operations team means….
You’ll join a highly collaborative team and will have the chance to work on various projects while helping us build a best in class culture and experience for our employees to grow & thrive! You can expect to get exposure to a wide range of projects and tasks, and you will get a closer look into all things iManage and how we work. You will have an opportunity #MakeItMeanSomething across our global People Operations team.
iM Responsible For…
- People Operations: Working with our People Operations team members on a wide array of human resource tasks such as benefits administration, compensation, and employee relations
- Learning & Development: Joining forces with team members to help develop scalable and remarkable solutions to enable iManage employees to learn and grow
- Recruiting: Collaborating with our global Talent Acquisition team on project coordination regarding attracting, developing, and inspiring high-performance talent across the organization
- Orientation & Onboarding: Coordinating new hire orientation and onboarding training efforts
- Event Planning: Providing project coordination efforts for culture and engagement activities in a virtual environment
- HRIS: Working within our HRIS system; Organizing data entry efforts within our system (Ceridian DayForce)
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or another related field
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and organizational skills
- The capability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with high growth and ambiguity
- An ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/