Platform Product Management Intern
The LotLinx team is looking for a motivated Platform Product Management Intern to help improve our client reporting products and training tools.
Spring through Summer Semester
Schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (40 hours per week)
If you are an analytical, results-oriented individual with excellent communication skills this is your opportunity to gain hands-on product road-mapping and development experience. You should be eager to take initiative, learn, and solve problems to design best-in-class product features. In this role, you’ll also help our teams and clients learn how to best use with our systems.
· Gather and develop product requirements and organize project information
· Partner with product owners to ensure stories are clearly defined and properly communicated within our systems
· Work with development teams to answer ongoing questions when refining features
· Troubleshoot and educate on current product issues
· Analyze and report on product key performance indicators
· Support the implementation of Agile product management methodology across the organization
· Assist with product training material development (slides, screencasts, FAQs, etc.).
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
· Ability to understand technical concepts and web applications
· Exposure to Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, and Trello management systems.
Read Full Job Description