The Role: In this role, you will support the Procurement team in purchasing for technology and data, which are our largest and most complex spending areas. You will support day-to-day transactions and conduct analysis to support the team's strategic goal of driving savings and benefits to the organization. This position is based in our Chicago office.
- Review technology purchasing tickets submitted by users and support the Technology Procurement Specialist with placing day-to-day orders with vendors.
- As needed, perform analysis to compare bids and pricing, evaluate compliance to using our preferred vendors, identify spend not going through the procurement team, and other related types of analysis.
- Candidates must be juniors or seniors enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, preferably finance or accounting.
- Available to work 20-25 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of computers, networking, and software technologies.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity