- Manage a project team of cross-functional internal and external stakeholders across multiple work streams to ensure on time delivery
- Give regular project updates on progress, blockers, and challenges
- Compare data sources for quality and comprehensiveness
- Develop business requirements and lead engineering teams to deliver
- Create automated/semi-automated data quality monitoring tools
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required
- Basic SQL skills required
- Exposure to API tools like Postman a plus
- Previous project management experience a plus
- 3 month time commitment
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.