Product Analyst Summer Intern at GoHealth
GoHealth builds industry-leading technology products that help millions of Americans find the insurance coverage that they need. We are searching for a Product Analyst Intern who is passionate about the healthcare system in the U.S. to support our product team. The ideal candidate is enrolled in a STEM undergraduate degree program and exhibits strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication. The Product Analyst Intern will collaborate with external counterparts and various business and technical teams within GoHealth to solve for critical product needs in support of bringing innovative insurance platform technologies to market.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Develop expertise in the functionality of our products.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and User Experience Designers to design and conduct user testing of consumer-facing GoHealth products.
- Collaborate with GoHealth Product team, Legal team, and external government entities to understand Medicare and Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and author related software requirements.
- Generate documentation, illustrating product features, for review and approval by government entities.
- Communicate status of products and new features to business stakeholders, including upper management and executives.
- Collaborate with external partners and Engineering team to ensure time-sensitive data sets ingested by GoHealth platforms are up-to-date and in the required format.
- Collaborate with Engineering Architecture team to configure UI and associated documentation for healthcare enrollment applications essential to business growth and revenue.
- Update system configurations to ensure health insurance marketplaces support sales of critical products.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to identify and lead any additional efforts required to support release of new products and features.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program within STEM
- Must be a rising Junior or rising Senior
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience in analyzing data and synthesizing a point of view
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task competing demands in a fast paced, team environment
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins, BitBucket, XML, Java, SQL, or Python a plus
- Exposure to API tools like Postman a plus
- 10-week paid internship (starting June 2021) in the trendy River North Neighborhood in downtown Chicago. Subject to change remotely pending status of COVID-19
- Casual work environment - we’re a friendly group, we have fun with each other and have a respectful workplace
- Rotational days to shadow other areas of the business
- Interactive Lunch & Learns with C-Suite
- Continued training opportunities through GoHealth E-Learning series
- Casual dress code
GoHealth will conduct all interviews for our internships remotely. While we intend to have the internship program (beginning June 2021) at our Chicago Headquarters, we are prepared to move this program virtual following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.