Product Design Intern at Cameo
We are the marketplace for personalized video shoutouts from your favorite people. We've helped create over 500,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by making impossible connections possible.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, recognized on TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies list, and listed as the 2nd fastest growing marketplace in the country by Andreessen Horowitz’ Marketplace 100. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
About the role:
Cameo is looking for a creative, dedicated, high-energy student to join our team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide customers with the most personalized fan experiences on earth.
- Designing solutions to real problems through user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Helping construct interactive prototypes for web/mobile applications
- Conducting user research to validate/inform design concepts and solutions
- Present design concepts to the product Product Design team for feedback
- Collaborate with Product Managers, engineers and other stakeholders to deliver a solution that addresses customer and business needs
- Help brainstorm future ideas and explore the viability of these ideas through mockups and pitches
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design or related design field
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methodologies
- Love and passion for the design process
- Portfolio of 2-4 relevant projects showcasing your thought process and design skills for mobile and web application UX and UI design
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Mastery of Sketch, Figma, Adobe, etc.
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity..