Product Management Co-op (Explore) at Peapod Digital Labs
What's Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
Peapod Digital Labs offers a complete experience for ambitious and curious students, who are interested in growing professionally and developing their skills to become the next generation of product leaders.
Our Co-op program is designed to provide hands-on, practical experiences while working alongside some of our industry's smartest teams. They will work in close collaboration with product managers to think about new way of innovating and helping our users to enjoy their experience with our services and products.
As a co-op, you will be challenged and offered the opportunity to make an impact across the business and be involved in the company's most critical business decisions.
Recipe for Success - What's "in store" for the role
Explore Team: A Co-op on the Explore Team within PDL would join one of our existing Scrum teams and work on two main initiatives:
- Site Search is one of the most important and most used features for our users. An accurate and performant search experience can help users build their cart faster and get inspired through recommendations after searching for specific items. Continuously creating new search concepts, experiences and optimizations is essential to providing the best experience for our users.
- We are now in an Era where every experience is personalized, and our users always want more. Personalization helps our users to complete recurring actions (like re-ordering 80% of their previous order) in a much more efficient way. It can also help users discover new products, remind them of items they may have forgotten in their order, and create a digital shopping experience that's tailored to their specific needs and preferences.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree (Junior or Senior year ONLY), Master's degree or PHD degree program OR a recent graduate (May 2020 or December 2020)
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Ability to integrate diverse information into decisions, including usability studies, research and market analysis to enhance user satisfaction
- Understanding of how to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Ability to communicate with multiple representatives and stakeholders across various functions of the business
- Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Inherently driven by data to identify and pursue opportunities to improve our products
- Passion for technology and using it to solve business problems
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.