Product Management Intern
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love my internship!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
GrubHub Holdings Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, Eat24, AllMenus and MenuPages. The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order from 85,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,600 U.S. cities and London. Every order is supported by the company’s 24/7 customer service teams. Grubhub has offices in Chicago, New York and London.
Join us for an exciting 12-week program that will allow you to work on a product that you and your friends actually use alongside some amazing developers. You’ll have the chance to learn more about the business and industry through lunch and learns and explore the city with fun summer intern events. Come experience an exciting tech company with all of the usual perks - happy hours on our rooftop deck, Learning Fridays, tons of free food, and more.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Drive product strategy formation including market analysis, product concept development, and go to market design. This role will be responsible for driving the conversation and will be making presentations of these strategies to the executive team
- Lead efforts on competitive analysis that details our competitor’s marketing, sales and product strategies
- Create data driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities
- Develop product requirements documents that meet customer and strategic requirements while providing clear direction to the development teams
- Lead cross functional team of engineers, sales, operations, marketing and other stakeholders from business units to develop, implement and drive product line success
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and the go-to-market organization to help them understand the vision, roadmap and best practices.
You Should Have
- Mix of previous consulting or product strategy experience is preferred
- Highly analytical decision making approach
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
- MBA or currently pursuing MBA
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and services, SaaS, and service APIs
- Demonstrated experience in the agile software development process.
- Experience in Product Management, Systems/Business Analysis, Software Engineering or related field.
- Experience in designing, developing, and building collaborative or social web technologies, either in the consumer or enterprise space.
- Demonstrated success at indirect management in matrix organizations
- Ability to work equally well with business development, product marketing, program management, sales operations, support, and engineering to drive successful product releases
And Of Course, Perks!
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.