Product Management Intern
SpotHero is seeking a Summer Product Management Intern to make impactful contributions to our Product Team. Our team solves incredibly hard problems each and every day and strives to create an experience for our customers that is breathtaking. This intern will work to analyze the entire customer journey through a Product lens while having ownership over their work. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to and learn from one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech startups!
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Analyze customer behaviors and how they interact with our products, compiling quantitative research to pull opportunities from.
- Gain experience creating dashboards in our BI platform, Looker.
- Be part of the exciting development process to see a product get built and launched.
- Work with our Product Managers and Senior Product Managers to gain a holistic understanding of product management in a fast-growing tech company.
- A top-notch communicator. You have outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written – that enable you to speak with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Organized and detail oriented. You have time management down to a science, great follow through on tasks, and superior organizational skills.
- Analytical. You pursue insights that provide thoughtful answers to complex problems.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful, you are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Collaboration. Our collaborative environment fosters a supportive team dynamic based on continual feedback.
What you bring:
- Comfortable working within G-Suite a plus.
- Passionate about SpotHero’s mission and eager to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
What we are offering:
- 12 week paid summer internship.
- Casual dress code and fun work environment.
- Fun perks like catered lunches and SpotHero swag.
- Ownership of your projects, contributing meaningful work to the company.
- Work collaboratively with small teams, gaining hands-on, applicable real world experience.
- An incredible opportunity to get involved with a successful Chicago based tech company.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Best Places to Work for Generation Z by Mogul, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.