Product Management Intern at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Product Manager Intern to join our Product team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Product Intern you will have a great opportunity to work closely with Senior Product Managers to gain a holistic understanding of the product management process in a scaled, fast-growing tech company. You will have valuable exposure to many different departments (Sales, Marketing, Data Science, R&D, Client Services) to improve IAS solutions - impacting both the software development itself and how we bring it to market.
What you’ll get to do:
- Identify features or workflows that would increase customer satisfaction in our UI platform, core capabilities, and/or reporting
- Establish persona-tailored best practices to ensure we are delivering value for our clients.
- Examine customer usage metrics of our platform and product to identify useful insights
- Collaborate with other internal teams (UI/UX, Data Science, R&D, etc) to identify and discuss future enhancements to our platforms
- Research new technologies and capabilities
- Present findings to cross-functional internal stakeholders
You should apply if you have most of this:
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Curiosity about innovations in technology
- Analytical thinking; Metrics and results driven
- Enjoyment collaborating and sharing solutions and ideas with others
- Natural curiosity; mind-set that finding creative solutions is fun
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.