If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewBring your talent and skills to Motorola Solutions, as part of the Software Enterprise. This Product Manager position will be a member of the team working both on-premise enterprise grade software and cloud based solutions for Public Safety Agencies. These products are required to rise to the challenges of enterprises and governments worldwide enabling first-responders to focus on their mission, allowing them to respond faster with smarter and safer decisions.
- Analyze market and competitive conditions and lays out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- Bridge gaps within the company between different functions, especially between development, sales and marketing, and support.
- Coordinate overall release project and schedule, manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Gather customer and sales feedback and voice of customer
- Create user stories and scenarios, direct and approve UI/UX activities, define acceptance criteria, KPIs and SLAs
- Facilitate sales and channel training, assist pre-sales with custom project requests, demonstrate new pre-release features
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is required. Employer work permit sponsorship is not available for this position or full time roles in the future.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, MBA or related field with a graduation date on or after December 1st, 2021.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.