Product Marketing Internship - Summer 2019
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What You'll Bring:
- Strong interest in market research, analysis and marketing lead generation.
- Ability to work as part of a team while completing individual assignments.
- The aptitude to work independently to drive specific deliverable.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel Excellent communication skills.
We'd love to see:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Majoring in Marketing and/or Business Administration with a strong emphasis in market research and analysis.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
Impact You'll Make:
- Market Research & Analysis Assist the product marketing team improve customer, competitive and market intelligence, including creating and updating buyer personas and competitive battle cards and performing a deep dive analysis on a top competitor.
- Assist with creating and distributing competitive intelligence email briefings and market insights reports to internal sales teams and other stakeholders.
- Content Management Review inventory and usage of marketing materials posted on an internal website (The Source) to identify content that’s outdated, misplaced, and/or not being used.
- Update, organize and clean-up materials on The Source based on findings from the inventory and usage report analysis.
- Assist with updating and creating sales presentation slides to refresh content on The Source Marketing Campaign & Lead Generation.
- Assist the marketing communications team with campaigns and lead generation efforts.
- Assist with lead generation routing process to ensure qualified leads are assigned to the correct salesperson.
- Coordinate with CRM (Salesforce) and events teams to load leads from events and campaigns in a timely fashion into the database.
- Work with sales operations to ensure lead assignment rules are always up-to-date and provide to CRM team when updates are needed to existing rules.
- Monitor auto-generated weekly web report and follow up with sales so all website leads are followed up on within 48 hours.
This internship will provide you with a strong foundational knowledge of product marketing and marketing communications, including market research, competitive analysis, sales enablement, product launches, campaigns, and lead generation. Internship can be based in Chicago, Illinois; Austin, Texas; or Denver, Colorado.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.