Product Marketing - MBA Intern at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking for a Product Marketing – MBA Intern to join our team at project44. We are looking for a someone who is passionate about meeting with sellers to analyst deals, researching competitors’ product and positioning, synthesizing sales patterns and analyzing sales collateral.
This is a 14-week training program that will be unpaid. Applications must be local to Chicago. The program will take place summer 2020.
What you’re most excited about:
- Researching competitors’ product and positioning
- Meeting with sellers to analyze deals they’ve won/lost
- Synthesizing patterns in why p44 is winning/losing deals
- Analyzing Sales collateral to see where it can be improved and adapted based on learnings from above activities
- Work on a long-term project that will be presented companywide at the end of the internship
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate from a MBA Program
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis/presentation skills
- Ability to quickly build relationships across teams
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.