Project Management Intern
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of cloud-based enterprise software for business continuity, risk management, IT disaster recovery, and crisis management.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on the Salesforce Lightning Platform (Force.com), the world's leading cloud-based application platform provided by Salesforce.com.
Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers are multinational and include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50. Numerous industry verticals are represented within our customer base including financial services, telecommunications/broadcasting, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
As the Project Management Intern on Fusion’s Delivery team, you will provide support to the Project Management Office in preparing initial project set-ups, follow up with Project Managers and updating revenue recognition document for Senior Leadership, assist Project Managers with scheduling client calls and diligent note-taking, prepare project status reports, and capturing deliverables for both internal and external parties.
To be successful in this role, you must have a strong attention to detail, excellent time management, exemplary communication skills, ability to excel in a growing, fast-paced environment, and be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with Account Managers, Business Analysts, and Business Operations.
This internship is effective immediately upon hire. Candidates seeking summer start will not be considered.
- Attend and facilitate meetings, take notes, and send follow up action plan
- Support program management in the planning and execution of cross-functional projects
- Support program management in tracking open issues and risks
- Communicate with management on program and project status, milestones, successes, and risks
- Analyze current business processes, propose solutions, and build To-Be processes
- Studying for BA/BS or master’s in Business or related major
- Knowledge of business process diagram, development, and improvement
- Your passion is “getting stuff done” and your mind revolves around tasks, timelines, dependencies, project plans, and backlogs.
- Your attention to detail and maniacal drive to deliver on time and above expectations is noticed by all
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Ability to manage responsibilities across multiple projects and escalate when competing priorities interfere with delivery
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Ability to interact with people at all levels demonstrating tact, diplomacy, discretion, and maturity
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours during the school year
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.