Quality Assurance Analyst Intern
Projects & Responsibilities
Work on Enterprise Technology Solutions applications (Appian, Archer, Workday, Oracle) by understanding requirements, creating/executing functional test cases and automated regression suites.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of QA concepts.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good to have knowledge of basic QA Concepts.
Knowledge & Skills Gained From the Internship
- Opportunity to learn OCC business.
- SDLC, Agile, BPM, Human Resources, Financials, and QA skills with automation experience.
- Exposure to Enterprise technology solutions tools Appian, Archer, Workday and Oracle.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.