At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
How you will make a difference:
- As an Intern at Showpad's Chicago office, you will work closely with various members of the sales, marketing and sales development team. This position will directly support key projects within the People team.
- At Showpad we are looking for a Recruiting Intern who is driven, agile, and willing to learn. The ideal candidate will be eager to take on a variety of challenges and will work well within a dynamic team.
The life of a Recruiting Intern at Showpad:
- Review resumes and screen candidates
- Actively look on job boards/LinkedIn to source candidates
- Schedule interviews with internal teams and hiring managers
- Support the People team with administrative tasks
- Post job openings to various recruiting boards and sites
- Manage university recruitment initiative
- Update, maintain, and manage various aspects of the ATS database
- And much, much more...
To be successful you’ll need:
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree
- Previous work experience preferred (not required)
- Insatiable desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion about sales and technology
- To take pride in what you create
- Passion for life and the Showpad product
- The will to have a maximum impact at Showpad