Sales & Account Management Intern
SpotHero is seeking two summer Sales & Account Management Interns to join our Sales team. In this internship, you’ll be responsible for growing and improving the supply side of our marketplace in order to improve our product and get more people to park with SpotHero. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capabilities in closing new business, strong account management and relationship management skills, and the ability to analyze and optimize our parking supply across the Chicago market. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to and learn from one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech companies!
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Research, identify, qualify, close, and onboard new parking locations.
- Analyze and optimize the parking supply across the Chicago market or airport vertical.
- Assist in determining additional opportunity for alternative parking options and help expand the SpotHero footprint in supply-constrained areas.
- Improve property manager onboarding and operations to ensure outstanding client satisfaction.
- A top-notch communicator. You have outstanding communication skills that enable you to speak with anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Organized. You have great follow-through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
- A relationship builder. Managing multiple accounts and building relationships with our operators comes as second nature to you.
- An analyzer. You’re comfortable analyzing and optimizing our parking supply across our biggest market.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful, you are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or a recent college graduate.
- Minimum 3.3 GPA required. All majors welcome, business major preferred.
- Passionate about SpotHero’s mission and eager to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
- Demonstrated track record of success in closing new business.
What we are offering:
- 12 week paid summer internship.
- Casual dress code and fun work environment.
- Fun perks like catered lunches and SpotHero swag.
- Ownership of your projects, contributing meaningful work to the company.
- Work collaboratively with small teams, gaining hands-on, applicable real world experience.
- An incredible opportunity to get involved with a successful Chicago based tech company.
- A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.