Sales Analyst Intern at Club Automation
Club Automation is a leading cloud-based software provider that helps the health and athletic industry to manage their clubs more efficiently.Job Description
As our Sales Analyst Intern, you will be supporting the Sales team and Sales Operations Manager with data management, analysis, and reporting.
NOTE: this position is for Summer 2021
You will also:
- Create Excel spreadsheets to analyze sales data and trends
- Utilize PowerPoint skills to update and create presentations
- Assist in the administration of Salesforce.com
- Support the sales team with ad hoc data/project requests
- Enrolled in, or just completed an undergraduate college program
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A high attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, presentation, and listening
- Comfort working with data – analyzing, summarizing, & presenting
- Overall willingness to jump in and make a difference!
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation of providing “career defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, full-time benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.