Sales and Marketing Intern
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities, and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
Key responsibilities as a Sales and Marketing Intern at Showpad
• Research and generate lists of potential customers
• Gather competitor intelligence and present findings
• Assist in marketing campaign creation and execution
• Help drive attendance to Showpad sponsored events
• Learn and apply sales techniques
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
• Experience as a sales/marketing intern and/or prior cold calling experience is a plus
• Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
• A results driven personality
• The ability to be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
What we prefer
• Sales, Marketing, or Business major
• 3.0 GPA or higher
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.