ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure customer success. We have created an environment where employees can learn, grow and do the best work of their careers. We are seeking motivated individuals who wish to learn new things, contribute great things, and be the best version of themselves.What you will contribute:
- Perform market, customer, and industry research using internal and external databases, secondary resources, and internet searches
- Maintain and document data sources so ongoing updates are sustainable
- Work independently to assess and evaluate the suitability of a potential sales leads
- Assisting sales and marketing operations and account management in day-to-day management of all sales activities
- Transfer basic company and contact information into an excel spreadsheet (to be imported into our Salesforce.com database)
- Become familiar with sales and account management systems (zendesk, pivotal tracker and beekeeper)
- A Contributor. You get joy from making a contribution. You believe communication is the most important part of being a team member.
- Challenge Oriented. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Team Player. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Unwaveringly Ambitious. You are intrinsically motivated by doing the best work of your life, yet humble and excited to learn. We are giving you the chance to demonstrate your ambition within integral parts of the company.
- Naturally Curious. You detect a problem. You dive deeper, and deeper again. Problem solving is a major part of your individual arsenal and you don’t give up until it’s right.
- Extremely Passionate. You love what you do and that it is exuded to others by the integrity you present as a teammate.
What we offer:
- Ability to understand complex information and develop concise recommendations or conclusions
- Experience with data entry
- Understanding of Salesforce platform
- Current student or recent grad pursuing a bachelor’s degree in communication, business, or sales
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to be self-sufficient, resourceful and proactive
- Free healthy snack foods and drinks - stocked weekly
- Regularly hosted Lunch ’n Learns
- Casual dress, happy hours & company outings
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive pay