LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are currently seeking an Intern to join our Sales Engineer team in Summer 2020. In this full time internship, you’ll be responsible for an eclectic mix of sales activities including helping to build demo scripts, custom demo builds, and sales enablement resources. You’ll have the chance to work on real projects that directly impact our business.
This is a great opportunity for a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior to gain exposure and hands-on experience in a high-growth startup environment. The ideal candidate is organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Configure LogicGate's no-code platform for customized demonstrations
- Provide feedback and intelligence to Product team to identify potential new features and functions
- Provide competitive analysis and recommendations to executive leadership
- Become an expert on the LogicGate platform
- Develop demo scripts for LogicGate’s core use cases
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program
- All majors welcome to apply
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company
- Willingness to take initiative—we’re looking for candidates who are creative and curious, and are willing to throw out new ideas or suggestions on how to improve
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
- Special off-site summer event just for interns
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.