Are you looking at a future career in the enterprise software industry and like working with marketers and creative professionals? Is sales, marketing or account management a role that is of interest to you after college? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
DialogTech is looking for talented individuals aspiring to start their business careers in a fast-growing, and innovative tech company. As a Sales Intern, you'll learn about the art and science behind selling a SaaS solution, and obtain skills needed to maximize your earning potential as a business development professional. You will assist the sales organization by researching and attracting prospective customers that may be evaluating or considering purchasing DialogTech's product suite, and will have the opportunity to help prepare for and participate in customer meetings and sales campaigns.
Digital ads (think Google, Facebook, and Bing) drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year. Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in Call Analytics and Customer Experience Optimization, DialogTech provides corporate marketers and ad agencies with an cloud-based software solution, leveraging AI and machine learning, that delivers transparency and control over every customer conversation.
Our Sales Intern will support our Enterprise Account Team and Sales Development Team with various functions including:
- Top of funnel research
- Updating Salesforce records
- Identifying and qualifying new accounts
- Supporting Account Executives throughout their deal cycle, including preparing pre-meeting documents, conducting pre-meeting research and post-meeting follow up
- Assisting in planning and coordinating our Summer Field Kickoff
- Observing client calls and demos
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate about technology
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong work ethic that thrives in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, with strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well on a highly collaborative team
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.