Sales Operations Intern
SpotHero is looking for a sharp, detail-oriented problem solver to help our Sales Operations Team with challenging projects that will take our data and analytics to the next level. These projects will help us better understand our market and directly contribute to SpotHero strategy and tactics. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to and learn from one of Chicago’s fastest growing tech companies!
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Learn about the way decentralized parking data is distributed and stored around the country and how it influences our company’s decision making.
- Learn about our data warehousing and the way business intelligence is drawn from it.
- Find creative ways to aggregate and transform parking operator data so that it can be consumed by our analytics team. A thorough understanding of the way this data will be used by our analysts will drive this process.
- Help us better understand parking markets around the country so that we can optimize the services we provide parking operators.
- Gain experience working with software tools like Excel, Salesforce (both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud), Looker (our business intelligence platform), and Talkdesk (customer support platform).
- Organized. Your mind is like a steel trap - you follow through on your commitments and are incredibly attentive to detail.
- A creative problem solver. We’re looking for someone who doesn’t get “stuck in traffic” and finds their way over, under, around, or through any obstacle they might face.
- A strong communicator. You have an outstanding ability to explain ideas in ways that others can easily grasp.
- Proactive. You do not wait for a problem to find a resolution, but rather find solutions to prevent issues from occurring.
- Thorough. You take projects from start to finish and are uncomfortable leaving anything outstanding.
What you bring:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or a recent college graduate.
- Minimum 3.3 GPA required, all majors welcome.
- Passionate about SpotHero’s mission and eager to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
- Efficient and highly skilled in Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive.
What we are offering:
- 12 week paid summer internship.
- Casual dress code and fun work environment.
- Fun perks like catered lunches and SpotHero swag.
- Ownership of your projects, contributing meaningful work to the company.
- Work collaboratively with small teams, gaining hands-on, applicable real world experience.
- An incredible opportunity to get involved with a successful Chicago based tech company.
- A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.