Sales & Operations Strategy Intern at SpotHero
SpotHero is seeking a Sales & Operations Strategy Intern to join our Sales team. We’re looking for a driven, self-motivated, and innovative individual who isn’t afraid to step up in situations of ambiguity. You’ll work directly with our SVP and VP of Sales to play a key role in developing strategies to accelerate sales growth, and improve operations at SpotHero. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to and learn from one of the fastest-growing tech startups!
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with our SVP and VP of Sales to brainstorm and implement new ideas for growth by:
- Developing and defining business operations processes and best practices.
- Strategizing within a combination of sales, business, and strategic skills.
- Partnering with Supply Team, Sales Ops team, Product/Engineering, and Marketing to drive improved planning and sales execution.
- Drafting & maintaining project deliverables such as status reports, project plans process flows, and training materials.
- A doer. You work hard to make things happen. You have exceptional follow-through and understand the level of work it takes to build and maintain a high conversion pipeline.
- A relationship builder. Well-spoken and well-written. You are a clear and compelling communicator in person, on the phone, and over email.
- Curious. Learning about new things is part of what drives your ambition and why you take initiative on new ideas.
- Organized. You can juggle multiple projects at once and never forget to follow up. You know the smallest details can be the most important.
- Dynamic. You are self-aware and work well with teams, supporting and encouraging the success of everyone around you.
- Top-notch research capabilities. You’re great at finding exactly what is needed, regardless of how specific or vague it is.
- Previous experience creating successful projects from the ground-up.
What we are offering:
- Paid internship. Minimum 12 week duration.
- Casual dress code and fun work environment.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, and SpotHero swag.
- Incredible opportunity to get involved with one of Chicago’s leading startup companies.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Best Places to Work for Generation Z by Mogul, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.