Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
We are looking for internally driven students excited to explore a career in sales and client relationships that is rewarding professionally and financially. Your internship at Affinitiv could be the first step on a career path that offers tremendous growth potential in the automotive field.
Affinitiv is seeking a Subaru Care Connect Summer Intern is to provide in-depth experiences, on-going mentorship, and targeted Care Connect Program training across essential Affinitiv departments providing support and account management to Subaru. The knowledge gained through the program will help ensure the employee’s effectiveness as a member of the Subaru Care Connect support team.
Professional skills developed through the program:
- Ability to manage time and schedule.
- Ability to develop relationships and confidence with facing Subaru retailers, field, and corporate team members.
- Capacity to handle numerous tasks and objectives from multiple stakeholders.
- Understand the needs of the client and organization; deliver results based on objectives.
- Shapen your presentation skills by delivering an end of program presentation to your Subaru team on your project work, results, and key-take-aways of your internship experience.
- Establish strategic marketing plans and budgets to implement with client approval.
- Proactively consult and recommend key marketing initiatives and products that engage customers and grow revenue.
- Obtain full comprehensive understanding of Subaru brand and ensure all marketing initiatives comply with their brand standards.
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing initiatives and results.
- Guide cross-departmental teams in the management of all assigned marketing projects.
- Plan future creative roadmap of all marketing collateral pieces as well as oversee current business scope, gathering creative requirements, adjusting for creative changes, and overseeing final execution of each creative deliverable.
- Work closely with Design, Copy Writing, Email Development, Proofing/Launching, and Program Management to coordinate, implement and execute project deliverables.
- Key contact and partner across multiple marketing programs and responsible for tracking and reporting on the status of active projects as well as evaluating post-launch projects.
Marketing Services & Proofreading:
- Submit Market Drivers (each type: Sales, Service, News Connect, Trade-up Advantage) and list building.
- Interaction with CCAMs and SOA corporate stakeholders.
- Learn effective campaign management and utilization of in-house platform (CSA) and care connect.
- Understand workflow between Marketing Services and Proofreading.
- Education on proofreading process from campaign approval to launch.
Marketing Creative Services:
- Copywriting & Communications: develop unique creative concepts to support Subaru’s marketing strategy for email and print campaigns, articles, newsletters, digital ads, and more.
- Graphic Design: collaborate with Production Admin, Copywriters & Proofers, and Creative and Art Directors to create visually compelling graphic designs, provide insight on design direction; review, manage, and follow weekly production schedules.
- Email Development: create responsive emails using HTML, CSS, and other technologies in support of Subaru’s digital campaign strategy.
Installations, Training, & Administrative Support:
- Provide product training to Affinitv staff and Subaru employees (dealership and corporate).
- Products include: Essentials, Trade Up Advantage, News Connect, Lane Pro, Schedule Connect, Smart Check, 2-way messaging, Bill Pay.
- Follow-up with activated dealerships to ensure platform utilization.
- High priority account retention: provide in-depth technical support to dealerships considering cancelling services.
- Assist with product development and product management by providing VOC – voice of the customer. Customer feedback helps with new product development and driving changes and enhancements to existing products.
- Ensure CCAM assignments are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with technical support team and assists with closing technical support tickets.
- Coordinates with customer onboarding team to ensure system settings are accurate prior to activation.
- Overall CCAM coordination and support
- Support Subaru dealerships on the Care Connect program to identify service-realted needs and provide solutions.
- Recognize and escalate difficult technical/business issues within the organization.
- Work with support and/or product development personnel to troubleshoot and work around product issues.
- Prioritize and organize customer ticket workload.
- Technical Support Representative must obtain at least 1 product certification before being assigned to support Subaru.
- Product success owner across all Subaru initiatives.
- Coordinates engineering efforts:
- Manages feature requests and business requirements.
- Prioritizes engineering with internal and SOA stakeholders.
- Coordinates national product and major feature launches:
- Plans pilots as needed, including setting objectives and success criteria.
- Coordinates training for SOA corporate, field and retailers, CCAMs and Support.
- Plans general rollout and sets up feedback loop.
- Defines and reports on product success metrics.
- Matriculated student, GPA 3.0 or higher preferred
- Rising Junior or Senior (expected graduation Dec 2021 or June 2022)
- Currently pursing BA degree in business management, sales/marketing, or equivalent field
- Strong relationship selling ability
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a high performance team
- Superb organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office including Word, PP, Excel
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.