“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you’ll bring:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills – managing small projects or multiple tasks
- Moderate understanding of Excel (Ability to run basic commands and merge data)
What we’d love to see:
- Junior or Senior at a college/university
- Major in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Business, and/or Marketing
Impact you’ll make:
- Support the successful delivery and adoption of training programs by ensuring that sessions are scheduled and registrations are set up in the Learning Portal.
- Assist in the facilitation of webinar sessions by providing presenters support with the Webex technical operations.
- Partnering with session facilitators, system administrators, and others to ensure that training attendance/completion is tracked and recorded in the learning system.
- Assist with the deployment of training content by publishing resources to the Learning Portal .
- Assist with the recording, editing, production, and publishing of webinars – using Webex, Adobe Captivate, TechSmith Camtasia.
- Support improvement initiatives for an efficient process for collecting and reporting on surveys across our core training programs.
- Assist with the standardization of survey forms and processes for collecting feedback from learners and SMEs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.