Salesforce Developer 2021 Internship at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewOur IT organization has a critical role in driving extraordinary business results. Through a strong partnership with other areas of our business, we bring innovative thinking to every conversation and deliver with integrity. We’re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners’ ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.
- Work under the direction of technical, solution architects and senior developers on a project that you will get to present to other interns and Salesforce Developers
- Work with your team members on timely and relevant projects that may be included in a future software release
- If you have a developer background you will have the opportunity to develop tools on the Salesforce Application Platform using Apex (a Java-like programming language) and Lightning
- Enrolled and working towards obtaining a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field. Please note that in order to be eligible for an internship, we require that you be returning to school the following quarter/semester to work towards completing your degree
- Academic or professional/internship experience working in a professional coding setting is a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to code
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution
- Ability to produce clear, efficient and concise code
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Commitment to putting quality first and delivering quality solutions
Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with a graduation date on or after December 2021
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- General knowledge of front end and back end languages
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.