Scrum Master Intern at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Scrum Master Intern to join our growing PMO team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Scrum Master Intern, you will primarily spend time in the role of Scrum Master alongside members of PMO, supporting scrum teams at IAS. You'll learn how to work with teams to improve the efficiency of our software development life cycle, as well as contribute to developing a company culture of ownership, transparency and respect. You will learn about SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), an in-demand, industry leading solution for Agile at a large-scale, which we've adopted across all of our development teams.
What you’ll get to do:
- Learn Project Management as a discipline and its best practices for large-scale enterprise companies while gaining experience on how to plan and execute a project
- Learn what is DevOps and its lean principles for software development lifecycle
- Job shadow a senior PMO team member as they perform their daily duties; observing their activities
- Observe and participate in sprint meetings and daily stand ups
- Attend intern activities designed to help grow your PMO skills, better understand your career path and identify opportunities for future employment
- Network with other interns and IAS employees
You should apply if you have most of this:
- One more year of school before obtaining a Bachelors degree, with intent to work FT after graduation
- Relevant coursework and interest in technology and big data
- Process and detail driven mindset with effective time management skills
- Self-starter tendencies who enjoys coordinating and minding teams
- Ability to influence, inspire, motivate others
- Self-awareness; diplomacy; empathy
- Respect for colleagues and others with differing viewpoints
- Flexibility to work autonomously or with teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing to a wide variety of people
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.