**Please note: We are currently working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office.
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 7th and will run through Friday, August 13th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern on our Security team means….
Being part of a rapidly growing department that is focused on improving the security posture of the organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Application Security, Security Operations, and Compliance teams on different projects.
iM Responsible For…
- Working on projects that contribute to the organization’s security posture
- Working with engineering to resolve various security issues
- Learning how to identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and risk
- Learning how an Application Security Team operates and what makes them successful
- Learning how a Security Operations Team operates and what makes them successful
- Learning how a Compliance Team operates and what makes them successful
- Identifying gaps in team processes and proposing changes for improvement
- Being communicative, ambitious, and proactive
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing an information technology related degree
- An interest in cybersecurity
- Experience with developing applications
- Familiar with cybersecurity technologies (e.g. Burp, Nessus, Nmap, Splunk, etc.)
- Familiar with OWASP Top 10
- A strong desire to learn
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/