SEO is more than another 3-letter marketing acronym. It's the way people find their next barber, learn to crochet, test their trivia knowledge. As the role voice search and home devices transform the way people use search engines, this is the most exciting time to help top brands explore SEO, especially technical SEO. Bounteous creates big-picture digital solutions for its clients, and it needs a technical SEO leader to contribute to its projects.
We are looking for a SEO Intern who understands and is eager to learn the organic search landscape and methodologies that best serve our clients. SEO is a competency within the Marketing Services Practice, that can support SEM, Social, CRO, PR, UX Design and Web Development. A strong candidate should have experience in one or more of these areas.
Role and Responsibilities
- Attend a Bounteous training session covering Google Analytics Conduct SEO audits of websites to provide a current state health of site
- Conduct keyword research for the creation of meta data
- Become proficient within the Google Analytics Reporting interface and the Core Reporting API
- Assist in creation of professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
- Continuously further knowledge of SEO, with an emphasis on technical SEO
- Assist department leads with intra-departmental projects
- Perform any other duties as requiredConsistently meet department and client deadlinesCarefully track and record billable time
Additional Details and Requirements
- This is a part-time internship (30 hours per week)
- The term will last at least three months, from June through August 2020
- You must work onsite in any of our locations (Currently remote)
As a Bounteous Intern, you will have the opportunity to not only see vision and conception evolve into real results but be a part of making it happen! There are also some other sweet perks on the side:
Real Client Work: Exposure to real-world, top-shelf clients with real-world problems, and be a part of a team to come up with real-world data solutions.
Work Tailored to Your Interests: When possible, we will make every effort to align our objectives for this internship with your relevant interests.
Attend a Training: When available, we will send interns to our week-long, public training held regularly. Should one not be available, we will conduct personalized training in-house.
Write a Blog Post: As a potential resume builder, you will be asked to write one blog post on a relevant topic. At the consideration of our marketing team, that blog may also be published on our site.
Letter of Recommendation: When applicable, we will draft a letter of recommendation outlining your achievements in SEO and professional development to help set you on the right career path.