Social Media and Content Intern
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
We’re looking for a Social Media and Content intern to join our growing Marketing department, reporting to the Senior Content Marketing Manager and working closely with the Communications Manager. The ideal candidate is an organized, creative, good natured ass-kicker with exceptionally strong writing skills and social media experience, who can manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
Since strong writing skills are key to this position, we require a cover letter with each application. Please tell us why you are the best fit for the position and include any previous social media and content experience you have.
Key Responsibilities as a Social Media and Content Intern at Showpad
• Manage Showpad’s social channels to drive followers and engagement, positioning Showpad as a thought leader in the Sales Enablement space and as an employer of choice
• Curate and craft creative and engaging social media content including relevant press articles and thought leadership from both Showpad and third-party sources
• Monitor social channels for opportunities to engage with influencers and address customer or prospect questions
• Help manage social media advocacy tool by creating content within the platform for employees across the global organization to share
• Track and analyze key social media metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement
• Work with design team to recommend effective, engaging graphics for social campaigns
• Write and edit blog posts
• Develop email newsletter copy
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
• Experience working in B2B SaaS Marketing or a similar field
• Familiarity with using G-Suite and Slack is preferred but not required
• Experience using SproutSocial and Bambu preferred but not required
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to self start, work independently, and balance multiple tasks at once
• Detail-oriented and well organized
• Ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
• Previous experience managing social media for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
• Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
• Drive to learn more about the Marketing function in an organization