“Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers” – Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
***Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019***
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our Summer Internship Program will allow you to use & develop the skills you've learned in school while participating in fun events: career development workshops, networking events, and exciting guest speakers throughout this 12 week internship.
What you’ll bring:
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, English (Creative Writing), Communications, or Public Relations
- Prior internship experience
- A rising senior or recent grad
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with social media tools and their business applications – especially LinkedIn and Twitter (preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, with competing priorities
- Basic familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also complete individual work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Great communication and relationship management skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail with proven organizational, analytic, and problem solving skills
Impact you’ll make:
- Assist the Social Media Marketing Manager with:
- Content development and scheduling.
- Managing B2B social accounts and campaigns via Sprinklr.
- Identifying content for the company employee advocacy program.
- Reporting and dashboard development.
- Assist with email development and marketing automation using Oracle Eloqua.
- Update HTML email templates for campaign deployment.
- Develop Outlook email templates.
- Work with marketing managers to identify and load audience segment lists.
- Track email performance.
- Assist with website updates utilizing the CMS (content management system).
- Create blog articles using the CMS WYSIWYG editor.
- Perform ad-hoc website updates as requested by web channel stakeholders.
- Handle ad hoc project work to support digital marketing efforts.
- Assist the Corporate Marketing team with presentations and general administrative support.