Software Developer Internship
We are hiring for our 2019 Enfusion Summer Internship Program! We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm servicing 350+ clients that combines award-winning, cloud-based software with Outsourced Middle and Back-office (MBO) Services to provide unrivaled front-to-back solutions for the investment management industry. Headquartered in Chicago, we currently also have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, São Paulo, and Mumbai.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will be part of a talented and open-minded software team that works on mission-critical applications within capital markets technology. You will have the opportunity to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – from suggesting the use of emerging technologies to designing, integrating, and upgrading complex architecture.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Casual dress code
- Fully stocked pantry
- Social outings
- Weekly lunch & learns with company leaders
- Catered Lunch every Friday with the entire office
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial services industry
Who We Need
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 6 months experience in JAVA is required
- Experience with other statically typed object-oriented languages is a plus (C, C++, and C#)
- Comfort with SQL and database concepts
- Comfort with Linux or NIX like operating system
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Enfusion, the best ideas win. Come be part of the future of fintech!
Read Full Job Description