If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Command and Control team develops software for public safety organizations to manage public safety responders workflow and operational intelligence management. We build products to serve large cities that need sophisticated, customized workflows to smaller municipalities that need cost effective, end to end solutions. All of our systems are built scalable and highly reliable. We provide both cloud and on-premises solutions.
These efforts are all in support of our hybrid cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for public safety customers. This team is part of the Software Enterprise division, which offers secure, reliable and efficient team communications. Our services use cloud computing infrastructure on Azure to build at scale.
Work as a contributing member of an advanced software development team using modern software development techniques to produce world-class public safety software both for on- premise and cloud based solutions.
- Participate in formal design and implementation activities
- Develop requirements, code and create unit and other automated testing solutions.
- Provide engineering management with accurate effort estimates for projected work
- Effectively collaborate with technical leaders in a multi- team environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with a graduation date on or after December 1st, 2020
- Software development experience with C#/.Net/SQL technologies
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.