What is iManage U?
**Please note: We are currently working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office.
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 7th and will run through Friday, August 13th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern in our Technology Group team means….
Joining our team of energetic Software Engineers where you will focus on web developed projects, assisting in the development of our product that is the core of iManage, and is used by millions of professionals all over the globe! You will be immersed within our agile team where you will have the opportunity to learn new programming languages, as well as assist in the creation of new system features that will directly impact our solutions!
iM Responsible For...
- Developing and maintaining front end aspects of our core products
- Collaborating with cross-functional engineering teams (QA, UX/UI, development)
- Working alongside our team to develop new extensions that expand our core products into customer owned systems
- Helping implement new system designs as well as upgrade products the most up-to date versions
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technology related field
- Experience working with object-oriented technologies (C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Mac/Windows operating systems
- Strong desire to enhance programming skills and learn new frameworks
- Solid understanding of Computer science fundamentals
- Excellent written and communication skills
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/