**Please note: We are currently working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office.
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 7th and will run through Friday, August 13th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern within our Technology Group means….
Joining our team of Software Engineers who are the heart of our company here at iManage. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to be immersed within our iManage product suite and gain exposure into the development lifecycle. You will learn about our flagship product in document management and work with fellow interns and engineers on projects that will directly impact our team and business. If you have a strong passion for development and learning new technologies along the way, come and join our Technology Group this summer!
iM Responsible For…
- Designing and developing features for iManage cloud products in an agile environment, and implementing them into production
- Learning and applying modern cloud computing concepts utilizing containers, micro-services, etc.
- Following best practices in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with tools like Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Docker, GitHub, Jira etc.
- Working within cross-functional engineering teams as well as peer teams to help build solutions
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing your bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or other technology related field
- Programming language experience (Java, Python, C++, C#, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, course work in algorithms, database systems and design, data processing, networking fundamentals and security
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages
- Excellent written and communication skills
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/