**Please note: We are currently working remotely until it is deemed safe and appropriate to return to our downtown Chicago office.
What is iManage U?
iManage U provides students the chance to experience a dynamic, rapid growth technology company firsthand. iManage will provide a structured program which delivers project-based activities, improved knowledge of business fundamentals, tackling complex problem solving, collaboration, team building, and some fun experiences along the way! This year, our paid internship program will kick-off on Monday, June 7th and will run through Friday, August 13th.
Goals of the Program:
- iM Making An Impact: Leave your mark on your team by owning and completing assigned projects
- iM A Mentee: Learn from teammates across departments & gain perspectives from a diversity of people
- iM A Connector: Meet & connect with as many interns and iManage employees as possible
- iM Inspired: Learn from our leadership team and ask questions during our virtual lunch and learns
- iM Social: Enjoy virtual events, and everything iManage has to offer this summer
Being an intern in our Technology Group means...
Joining our team of Software Engineers that work on Agile teams and closely collaborate with our development, user experience, and quality assurance organizations. You will have the opportunity to be immersed within our iManage product suite and will be working on the development and the automated testing of our products. We’re looking for passionate developers with a quality-oriented mindset. You will take part in a test-driven development process while working closely with other Engineers and fellow interns on the team. You’ll also have the opportunity to help our team by researching new products, tools, and methodology to help us improve the way we work.
iM Responsible For…
- Researching and analyzing requirements/design to determine test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities of our product suite
- Creating and updating documentation to be used within the team; figure out what works, and what doesn’t
- Collaborating and communicating with team and management regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- Been pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technology related field
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java, C, C++, C#, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python, VB, etc.)
- Self-starter that is motivated to learn new things and work within a team, but can also work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/