Software Engineer Intern at Stats Perform
Stats Perform summer internship program is a paid 10-week full-time internship. Interns work together and individually within the organization to gain valuable experience and make an impact in sports technology. Not only will Stats Perform Interns have hands on experience in their field of study but there are awesome perks too! There will be luncheons, a major league baseball game, an end-of-summer presentation, and other activities.
Are you looking to break into the technology industry? Do you want to gain hands-on software engineering experience? Can you bring creative ideas to the table and execute upon them? If so, our summer internship may be for you!
What You'll Do:
- Problem solve across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering, machine learning, and cloud.
- Collaborate with product owners, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class AI-powered solutions.
- Work with software engineering best practices, including Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD), and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
What you will need:
- To be currently working towards Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, Music Theory)
Some of the skills we are seeking:
- Cloud / AWS
- Front-End Development / React
- Unit Testing / JUnit, Jest
- Containerization / Docker
Stats Perform provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.