Software Engineering Intern at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Affinitiv is seeking driven students excited to explore a career in software engineering. Your internship at Affinitiv could be the first step on a career path that offers tremendous growth potential. Affinitiv seeks to provide in-depth experiences, on-going mentorship, and targeted program training throughout your internship.
Professional skills developed & aspects of the Internship program:
- Ability to manage time and schedule
- Ability to develop relationships and confidence
- Capacity to handle numerous tasks and objectives from multiple stakeholders
- Understand the needs of the clients and organization; deliver results based on objectives
- Active membership on the intern and Engineering team
- Meet with Affinitiv Executive Leadership weekly for open Q&A sessions for professional coaching and career advice and ask anything you are curious about
- Sharpened presentation skills through delivering an end of program presentation to your team on your project work, results, and key take-aways from your internship experience
The Software Engineering Intern is involved in technical design, software development, and testing. We work in a fast-paced, agile environment with small, product-focused delivery teams.
- Complete a feature project from end-to-end, starting with refining requirements and ending with presenting the completed feature for review and acceptance
- Collaborate closely with the agile delivery team participating in meeting and tasks
- Participate in discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility
- Gain exposure to technologies, tools and processes used by the team
- Matriculated college student, GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Degree of study will include Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Expected graduation June/Dec 2022 or Spring 2023
- Experience with:
- NET Core, .NET Framework or ASP.NET
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and teamwork mentality
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for problem solving, tools, and data analysis
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.